Nobody has time for intros on Fridays, so we’re just going to jump right into it. Five Things Friday!
5 Things I’ve Eaten Lately:
1. Onnit Warrior Bar.
I still had this from my Blend swag, so I broke it out this week. It was really good! With the added cranberries, it had the sweet/salty thing going on.
2. Trout, corn on the cob, roasted broccoli.
Butter, salt and pepper on the corn, of course.
3. Green smoothie with a cereal topping.
My current favourite post-BodyPump lunch. And I always need the cereal because I need to crunch on something.
4. Rx Bar in Apple Cinnamon.
Another snack that I picked up in Utah – it reminded me of Larabar, flavour-wise.
5. Iowa Girl Eat’s Maple Sweet Potato Hash.
An old favourite of mine that I haven’t made in ages!
5 Things Happening This Week:
1. The bestie and I are determined to find all the trails around London and hike them.
On Tuesday, we drove out to one for a 8 km hike, and then drove across town to do another. I love hiking but it’s hard to find places around here, so it’s nice when we do find some gems.
2. I’ve barely gotten anything accomplished this week – I’ve spent tons of time travelling or out with friends.
And I don’t regret a second of it. I can be productive later – I’ve had an amazing week.
3. I’ve been job hunting the last few weeks. I’m starting to think that I really need a change…so I’m looking pretty far away. A fresh start is scary, but I think it could be exactly what I need.
4. T-10 days until my thesis defense. Eep.
5. I’m slowly working on answering all the comments that have been building up for the last few days. I’m getting there!
5 Things I’ve Pinned This Week:
I’m all about the quotes right now.
But that’s all I have for you today – have a good one!
<— Plans for the weekend?
<— Ever have those weeks where you just shirk responsibilities?
<— Favourite quote these days?
<— Are you a big fan of hiking?