When I woke up this morning, it was a little bit cloudy out, not too humid, and there was a nice breeze.
Clearly this meant the cardio portion of my workout was going to be outside.
Livefit day 46 - shoulders/cardio
- 4 x 8 arnold dumbbell press (15 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8, last @dropset seated bentover rear delt raise (17.5 lb dumbbells, 20 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 palm in one arm dumbbell press (15 lbs)
- 4 x 8 front dumbbell raise (10 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 standing upright row (20 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8, last @ dropset side lateral raise (10 lbs dumbbells, 12.5 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 reverse flies (15 lb dumbbells)
- 30 minute medium intensity run
I was so happy to get outside today! I was looking forward to it so much I flew through the strength portion – felt much stronger than yesterday’s workout. Although I’ve been keeping my runs at an easy pace so far, today I was just so excited that I ended up doing 3.18 miles in the 30 minutes – the fastest I’ve run since I started the program!
One unflattering but happy post-workout-bright-red-squinting-in-the-sun face. You’re welcome.
My old faithful when it comes to breakfast.
My favourite TIU protein pancake.
Topped with my favourite caramelized bananas and blueberries (and my shadow, apparently).
You’d better believe a handful or two of blueberries was shoved directly in my mouth while making this breakfast. So yum. I would have to pick blueberries as my favourite fruit – especially in the summer when they’re local (as so much cheaper!)
Hope your day is wonderful!
<– Favourite berry?
<– Did you work out today? How did it go?