Hello there – happy Friday and happy last day of the month! Hopefully with January ending, that’ll mean the end to this ridiculous winter weather. That’d be nice, wouldn’t it?
But, let’s focus on happy Friday things, shall we? Thanks to Clare for hosting!
5 Things I’ve Eaten Lately:
1. Tuna melts on rice cakes with baby carrots.
2. Banana protein pancake with peanut butter.
3. Spinach salad, brown rice and pork.
4. Cereal-topped green smoothie.
5. Chicken lasagna, salad and cheesy bread.
5 Things Happening This Week:
1. So remember when I did this post, I said that I had just started taking biotin? Well, a few weeks later, I started breaking out…a LOT. And I usually don’t have problems with my skin. A little online sleuthing lead me to find some claims that biotin had caused some acne issues…so I’m cutting it out for now to see if that clears my skin up a little.
2. When I was in Toronto last weekend, I didn’t do anything even remotely close to a workout – so three days off, plus two days earlier in the week. And then this week, my workouts have been awesome – just goes to show you that the best thing you can do for your body sometimes is rest.
3. This family picture = makes me so happy.
4. Despite the fact that I’ve only ran one race before and I haven’t been running regularly for…oh…a year now? There’s a few local spring races that I’m really considering signing up for. A 5 k and two 10k’s….we’ll have to wait and see if I follow through with it though. And I’m definitely blaming this new found desire to run on all my running blogger friends out there
5. For our dinner party/double-date, this was my contribution:
And I’m ending it here, because I’m now in full TA and thesis-writing mode (eeep!) so this week has been on the busy side. Have a great weekend!
<— Best thing you ate this weekend?
<— When was the last time you took a break from working out? At least once or twice a year, I take a full week or two off. I might do that over reading week this year.
<— Favourite dinner sandwich? I’m torn between tuna melts and grilled cheese.
<— Ever had a negative reaction to a supplement or vitamin? This is definitely a new experience for me.