Hi there! Happy Friday!
Of course, that means Five Things Friday. Let’s jump right into it, shall we?
5 Things I’ve Eaten Recently:
1. A Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup topped with peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
Yes, that happened. Basically, when I have wine I’m a culinary genius.
2. Oats in a Justin’s Honey Almond Butter jar.
I’m always sad when I finish one of these jars…at least the end result is tasty?
3. Quest bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter.
It was decent. Admittedly, I’m not as big of a fan of the chocolate-based Quest bar flavours…I need more Cookies and Cream up in here.
4. Banana Protein oats with peanut butter and jam.
Aka: my breakfast almost every day this week.
5. Pulled pork tacos from Qdoba.
I’m cool with Mexican multiple times in a week.
Five Things Happening This Week:
I think that the original version is ok, but I’m absolutely obsessed with this cover:
SUCH a gorgeous voice. And her makeup! Someone needs to teach me how to wear dark lipstick like that.
2. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.
“It tastes so much like drunk food that it’s making me a little bit drunk right now” <– best description of poutine ever.
Also: JOS LOUIS.
3. If the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland was orange and white, this is what he would look like:
Also missing the creepy smile…although she is good at disappearing for a while in the random cracks in my parents house.
4. I’ve picked up a new book recently:
I’m on like, day 3 and I’m already noticing a change in my mindset a little bit. I can see why people go nuts over this book!!
5. I got my last tattoo after I finished up my BA degree. So naturally, I have an appointment for a new one next week. It’s been three years since I got a new one, which is much, much too long. Cannot wait!
5 Things I’ve Pinned Lately:
1. I’m not a huge fan of Oprah, but I do love this:
2. For those of us who are photography-challenged, particularly when it comes to manual mode:
3. Good advice, yes?
That’s all for me today – have a fabulous weekend!
<— Most epic food combination you’ve had lately?
<— Do you wear dark lipstick? Will you teach me how?
<— Do you have any tattoos?