Ohmygod it’s April! That means Spring now, right?!
Fortunately, we actually hit around 10 (50 degrees) yesterday and it’s supposed to happen again today. Hopefully, that’ll get rid of the last of the snow. But since we’re into a new month, let’s take a look back at what I was up to in March, shall we?
So, with everyone on the Whole 30 and Paleo bandwagon, it only made sense to read the book before forming an opinion. And honestly? I’m not convinced. I could talk a lot about why, but I’ll just say that I won’t be doing a Whole 30 or giving up grains anytime soon.
Season 4 of Game of Thrones starts on Sunday! So of course, Eric and I have been re-watching season 2 and 3. People that watch it, can we all agree with the above statement?
Apparently, I’m still in a pop-punk thing.
That video just cracks me up. I went through a big Mariana’s Trench phase a few years ago and it’s still my happy music.
Apparently, the slight rise in temperatures has given me mad ice cream and froyo cravings.
- Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Protein Cake – a perfect high protein single serving snack or dessert
- Chocolate Mint Smoothie – Chocolate and mint is the perfect combo, yes?
- Honey Vanilla Peanut Butter – my first foray into homemade nut butters was a success!
Best Posts in March:
- Celebrating My Favourite Pug – my little guy turned one last month!
- I Probably Have HA and That Sucks – coming clean about my current health struggles.
- Why Everyone Should Try Therapy – because we could all benefit from an impartial listener.
- My Strategies for Eating a High Calorie Diet – sometimes, being healthy means eating more.
- Thinking Out Loud – The Beginning of HA Recovery – my thoughts on this stage of healing my body.
While it’s been a tough month, there’s definitely been some silver linings and I try to get to this last step in healing my body. Fingers crossed I start seeing some positive signs this month!
Have a good one!
<— What were some of your favourite moments in March?
<— Who else is counting down the days until GoT Season 4?
<— What are you listening to right now?
<— Are you starting to see some signs of Spring where you are?