So I have some confessions for you today.
Because really, why not? Tuesdays are the least exciting day of the week (although for me, it’s the busiest – I’ll be out of the house from about 7:30 am to 9:30 pm today) so this seems like a fun way to brighten it up a bit.
1. If there was one skill or talent in the world that I wish I could have, I wish I could sing well. And in public. I don’t think that my voice is absolutely terrible, but I basically freeze up and sound awful unless I’m singing along with something. Basically, karaoke is only ever done when I’ve had a few and I’m with a big group of people…I can remember a lot of “Sweet Caroline” happening that way.
Truth. (img source)
2. Back in the summer when I was working out before work, I was setting my alarm 5 minutes fast and then waking up at 6:00…so I was waking up at five to six, but I know that if I woke up and saw that 5 on my alarm clock, I would die a little. Bloggers that jump out of bed to greet the dawn? I’m not one of them.
3. I was a HUGE booknerd as a kid (and still am now, but I digress) and was really advanced for my age. I’m pretty sure I was about 7 when I read my first Goosebumps book, and I read Stephen King’s ‘IT’ around the age of 10. Probably not recommended…as I still won’t go near a clown ever. Future kids? No clowns at parties.
I’m sure this is completely accurate of most clowns. (img source)
4. I feel like some people may hate me for this, but I’m not a sweaty person. Like at all. Sure, if I go for a run or something I’m probably going to sweat a bit, but I’m pretty sure the only time I saw a legitimate sweat stain was when I tried hot yoga last year. Even after an intense lifting session, I probably didn’t sweat one drop. It means that I skip post-workout showers once in a while, which probably isn’t a good thing
5. Whenever I chew any sort of fruit-flavoured gum, I always need two pieces. In fact, I usually turn down fruit flavoured gum if someone offers me a piece, because otherwise I might end up hounding them for another. Never with mint gum though…probably better for my wallet for me to stick with the minty varieties.
6. I’ve never done a box jump at any height because they scare the absolute shit out of me. Even if it’s like barely past my ankles, I have an image of me slamming my shins into the box and basically just injuring myself.
7. I’m not one to pay too much attention to expiration dates. If it still looks and smells good…I’ll eat it.
8. When I head to Minneapolis on Thursday (TWO DAYS!! EEEE!) it’ll be my first time travelling by myself. I’m not going to lie, I’m a little freaked out that I’m going to get on the wrong plane and end up in Australia (although that wouldn’t be terrible, I could just force Arman to keep me entertained until I made my way back). That being said, who else is going to be in Minneapolis for the afternoon on Thursday? I’ll be getting in around 3 pm.
And ending it on eight, because that’s all I can think of Enjoy your day!
<— Are you a good singer? Do you like to do karaoke?
<— Are there any workouts or exercises that legitimately freak you out?
<— Do you abide by expiration dates?
<— Any confessions today?