Hello everyone! I hope your last weekend in September is going fabulously. I just wanted to pop in and share the weekly groceries and meal plan, and what I did for workouts last week.
Although I already enjoy going grocery shopping, I was extra excited when I saw this upon entering Loblaws yesterday:
A squash sale = happiness. Of course.
But, the groceries:
- mini assorted potatoes
- 3 squashes: baby hubbard, kabocha, and red kabocha. I know what I’ll be eating a lot of this week…
- baby carrots
- bell peppers
Oops, forgot the orange cauliflower.
- cottage cheese
- frozen stirfry veggies
- coconut milk
- rice cakes
- Eric’s frozen lunches
- sprouted grain bread
- Saturday: out for date night
- Sunday: steak, roasted baby potatoes and salad
- Monday: shrimp stirfry with udon noodles and stirfry veggies
- Tuesday: leftovers/easy meal
- Wednesday: tuna melts
- Thursday: Pork chops with applesauce, roasted cauliflower and sweet potatoes
- Friday: Jessica’s easy chickpea curry
It should be a tasty week!
And as for last week’s workouts…it’s pretty clear that I’m having fun trying all the different classes at my gym. All of my workouts last week were hour-long classes.
- Sunday: bootcamp
- Monday: hot yoga
- Tuesday: off
- Wednesday: Spartan workout + aerial yoga
- Thursday: kettlebell
- Friday: off (although, a ton of walking around Toronto!)
- Saturday: circuit class
Ohmygoodness. Workout class obsessed right now.
Have a great Sunday!
<— Anyone ever tried a baby hubbard squash?
<— What are you planning on cooking up this week?
<— Do you look forward to or dread grocery shopping?